Thursday, May 1, 2014

Philippine Prudential awards first claim at its General Santos Office




Philippine Prudential recently paid out the first claim made at its Retail Sales Office in General Santos City for the Company’s Life Accident Dismemberment and Burial Benefit (LABB) product.
Mr. Theodore B. Bandala, the husband of the insured and the beneficiary, personally received the check from Branch Manager Ramiro Yabut, Jr and Regional Head for Visayas and Mindanao Daniel E. Mercado IV at the said Sales Office where the policy was also purchased. According to Mr. Bandala, “The Company called me to get my check and so I immediately went to their SM General Santos Sales Office to claim it. I could not believe it at first, but I was very happy because it’s a big help to my family especially for the education of my children which was the primary concern of my wife”

No comments:

Post a Comment